Fall Day to Night Outfit



She Said:
I am so excited to be featured on Alexis's blog Access Alexis today, be sure to follow her on Twitter and Facebook! We came up with creating a look that takes you from working all day to going out at night with friends by adding a few items to transition the look. I kept it a little casual but still dressy enough if you were to go to a nice restaurant. My whole look is full of fall colors and cool weather ready. Starting with the basics, my blouse is a loose rose colored top from H&M, similar one here. I love the color and it is effortless to dress up. I love these Rich and Skinny jeans, and they fit perfectly in a great pair of ankle booties. If you remember this last post, I am still obsessed and adore the camel color with gold hardware, and cannot believe Forever 21’s selection this year for fall boots. I added a rose gold chain necklace from Baublebar, it is warm and adds a bit of glam along with my mixed metal Stella and Dot bracelet. This creates my work look, but I added some key pieces that work for night time. I chose this structured satchel from Shoedazzle in a taupe with rose gold hardware, I know so matchy today! Lastly, I added this new leather jacket from Macys that was a birthday gift and care for the glossy style it adds, with the sophistication posh-like feel. Going from work to out for dinner is easy, I kept my outfit with solid colors and added a jacket and drool worthy accessories to top off the look! Hope you all enjoy, now time for some cocktails.  
Don’t forget to enter THIS Giveaway for $75 LeBunny Bleu Voucher!
He Said:
Today’s outfit looks great… with the jacket. This outfit all together with her jacket looks amazing. I love the brown in her jacket and boots with the jeans/rose shirt adding separation. Even though her rose shirt does offer good separation it should definitely not be worn without the jacket. The rose top alone over exaggerates her figure and makes her look bigger than she is; this is really the nicest way of putting it. As long as she just remembers to never take her jacket off the outfit looks complete.




Shop more rose gold pieces:





0 comments:

Post a Comment