Paisley Maxi Dress


She Said:
Wishing everyone a wonderful Monday! It was a little chilly this weekend but a pretty day today.  I decided to bring out some floral colors. This paisley sheer maxi dress gifted from Charlotte Russe, has blues and purples which are great for fall and it can totally be worn with a leather jacket but I feel a light sweater fit. I love how it elongates and ties just right. Bringing out the purple from the dress, I picked my feather boho earrings from Forever 21. This cotton sweater in mustard yellow, is complimentary to any blue tone, it is a little springy but muted enough for the foliage around. I am also wearing one of my favorite watches by Iken Watches, in pink. A large tote was a must; I knew my Phillip Lim for Target bag would be the best option, plus it holds everything! These Aldo heels from Piperlime, are one of my favorite cognac shoes I own, they have 2 buckles and in a soft leather material. So bring out some dresses that can work for the weather right now, add jackets or even boots. Do you have a maxi dress you can wear year round?  

Don’t forget to enter THIS Giveaway for $75 LeBunny Bleu Voucher! 
He Said:
I am not usually a big fan of paisley anything and I am not a fan of today’s outfit but I will admit it does look nice on her. The reason this dress gets the “not too bad” rating is because of its cut, and style, but I could do without the paisley fabric. I love the hot pink accessories but my only wish is that she had something else hot pink, like her bag or shoes to really tie it all together. Speaking of her shoes, they do not fit in with this outfit very well. Today, she looks a little mix matched and that is mostly due to the strange pattern we know as paisley.



Shop More Maxis





Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM


0 comments:

Post a Comment