#DYNAMITEBESTDRESSED RECAP

First let me just say THANK YOU so much for all of the birthday wishes.  I really appreciate it!

Last night was the shopping party at 50 Dynamite stores across Canada and the US.  This was my first time checking out their store and I honestly loved it.  I kept asking them to open up more locations in New Jersey and I really hope that they do because I can see myself shopping there often.  They have really chic and edgy trendy pieces at a great price point.  There were so many items for both the working woman and the party girl.  I had a lot of fun meeting everyone and playing dress up! Here are some photos from the event at the Staten Island Mall :)



Dress: H&M/ Booties: Target/ Belt: Forever21

I wanted to wear something cute but also comfy, so I paired this dress with my favorite booties.





Thank you so much to Linda for coming out and for my beautiful birthday gift! Love the ring, you are too sweet! 


All the gift bags for the shoppers :)


This was all part of my "blogger certified" rack.  I absolutely loved this printed dress!  







It really is! :)


So great meeting Samantha from Style App.  You are adorbs!  Thanks so much for coming out!






Playing dress up in my favorite piece! Took this baby home :) 



Everyone was so sweet!


My cutie pie mother, the woman behind the camera!  She came out to support and take photos for me.  She seriously is the best and I am so very thankful for her and her unconditional love and support.  Thank you mom!

Thanks so much to Dynamite for including me as a host.  It was a fun night of shopping! 
Now please open up more stores in Jersey :) 

Happy Weekend
<3







0 comments:

Post a Comment