Finally Found THE Ankle Boot


She Said:

I had a secret I kept to myself for about 3 months; I was searching online, in stores and through other bloggers recommendation to find THE perfect tan ankle bootie. Surprisingly my search has come to an end, with a positive outcome. The highlight of today’s outfit are my new suede tan ankle boots with gold hardware purchased yesterday from Forever 21! I completely fell in love and HAD to take these home. Now that you know my secret, the rest of the look was simple. I paired my Jbrand skinny jeans tucked into the boots that are sleek and always fashionable. I added a chambray button down for a casual piece but paired a daring bebe asymmetrical faux leather vest on top. It will keep me warm and doesn’t cover the button down too much. Again I wanted the focus on my new purchase, so black and denim was a great contrast. Who doesn’t love some American spirit on their most loved gadget; I added my Charlotte Russe iphonecase in red, white and blue. It is rustic and stylish in my Phillip Lim by Target mini satchel. The cognac color spices it up and attracts the fall hues all around. Do you recommend any favorite boot brands, styles or colors for this fall? Comment below.


Something personal: My mom is undergoing knee surgery this morning and would love all of your thoughts and prayers for a smooth recovery. I apologize in advance if I am absent from social media but wanted to let you, my readers and friends know. <3   


He Said:

I am 50/50 on this outfit and by that I mean I like 50% of the outfit I like and dislike the other. I will start with what I like, I like the black jeans, they fit her well and they are slimming. I love how the eyes follow her black legs to the floor and you get a great surprise at the end, a sexy pair of boots. These boots look great with her pants and the style just fits perfectly in with the bag. I am not a big supporter of this bag mostly because it seems to clash a little bit with the boots. I like her jean shirt and of course I love her cool iphone case. What I do not like is her vest, this vest is not flattering, it’s too loose, and the style is just plain horrible. Overall everything works but it could be amazing if the vest fit a little better.

 Shop More Vests:









Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment