Sparkle Peplum Top and Knee High Boots


She Said:

Happy October 1st fashionistas, can you believe it?! I am really diving into my Phillip Lim collection lately, the pieces are structured, elegant and a true fit. This sparkle peplum top is fun to wear and it zippers in the front, which is so unique with rhinestone piping around the neck. I know this one was really popular and I am glad I made the purchase. With the simplicity of the top, I added a floral bloom black and white Guess blazer; it is contrasting as a print but draws attention to the black in this ensemble.  I needed a skinny leg that would not bunch up in my jeans, these Rich and Skinny jeans are perfect under any boot. My boots were a purchase two years ago, by Steve Madden from Piperlime, similar style here. They are an ultra knee high with suede and patent leather touches. They are a fabulous pair for fall indeed. I added my knuckle clutch that has snake print with small chain strap that makes it a little classier. I definitely feel like a woman, these boots remind me of Shania Twain and Beyonce, fierce and feminine. 


He Said:

I like this outfit; I even like her jacket, even though it kind of reminds me of a modern version of grandma’s couch. With that point made, I prefer the outfit without the jacket, I love it; the top compliments the jeans so well and vice-versa. The boots are killing me, the higher the boot the harder it is to contain myself. Her clutch is perfect; it doesn’t try to overpower the whole outfit. Over all this outfit is very hot with the jacket, but smoking hot without, I guess what I am trying to say is it’s really a win win.






0 comments:

Post a Comment