My Birthday Wishlist






She Said:
It just so happens my birthday is about 2 weeks away and I wanted to share my wishlist of items I am currently crushing on. I think wishlists are great for any family members deciding what to get someone. I know I use them for the holidays plus it looks pretty all combined together.




Starting from left to right all the way down, find these items below. 

I am really wanting a great pair of booties in a tan/taupe color Jessica Simpson never seems to fail at her shoe collection.

I do love makeup, just like any other girl - MAC has a stunning pink dazzleglass lip gloss that has my name on it. 

I would love any amount to a store that carries all the latest fashions Nordstrom!

I have about 5 scents I rotate and I am low this year, Marc Jacobs signature and Channel Chance are two of my signature ones.

I know it is a little trendy but I do love the gold monogram necklace, they fit with any outfit.

Either pair but I prefer stud earrings, gold toggles and turnlocks engraved stud or these disc cream Marc Jacobs studs.

I have been searching high and low for a soft, sexy and full or leopard print envelope clutch, it will be a great date night clutch. 

You can never have enough boots,  I really want a fab pair of cognac riding boots, Nine West has a stellar pair that I have my eyes on.

Of course it is not last, but I thought these would be a great Holiday flat under jeans or with a black dress, Steve Madden did well. 


Wishing everyone a wonderful Weekend! XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment