Versus x M.I.A

If there is something I love it's when music meets high-end fashion and I am sure by now you are all familiar with the latest music/fashion collab doing the rounds...yep I am talking about Versace getting the 'G' that is M.I.A to design a capsule collection for it's Versus line. 

Normally I don't get too excited when I hear about celeb designed collaborations because when we finally get to see them they are usually quite disappointing (Rihanna for River Island anyone, obvs still haven't got over my disappointment for that). However when I heard that M.I.A was designing a collection for Versus I couldn't help but get a tad bit excited, come on M.I.A 's fashion sense is amazing and it's Versus so it has to be good! 

The Campaign
With the campaign and shots from the lookbook doing the rounds on the Internet I can say that M.I.A's collection for Versus is explosive! Everything from the campaign to the actual collection is just brilliant and totally represents M.I.A 's amazing style and has certainly not disappointed me. Scroll down to see the amazing campaign, (which moves - what more do we want) that features M.I.A, amongst others, looking swagtastic in pieces from the collection.





This is defo my favourite gif from the campaign. How cool does M.I.A look! 



Images - Rap Up 

The Collection 
Scroll down to see some of my favourite looks from the collection, which also features menswear pieces too, which can so be worn as womenswear. 


Most probably would wear this look as separates - err how cool is that shirt - want! 

Want this in my wardrobe!

Again another print I love and another shirt I want! 


Images - Styleite

Grab your diaries people and mark the 16th October down as that is when this amazing collection will be available to purchase. M.I.A doesn't stop there though because her fourth album Matangi drops on the 5th November....spoiling us there M.I.A. Anyone else think these dates cannot come sooner? Leave your comments below.
XxX  

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment