Outfit // Who Dares Wins

 photo DSC04087_zps7ac30a5d.jpg
Who dares wins... Even though it might sound as the biggest cliché ever know to man, we can't deny the fact that it's actually true. Accepting a challenge, you might not always get the result you hoped for, but the experience you'll get out of it will make you a winner one way or another. So get out there, do what you think is best, try out new and different things. Live. 

I love the combination of the chic skirt and casual shirt -- that rhymes, by the way. I also decided to wear my Acne Pistol boots again, to add an edgy touch to the look (and because my ankle is giving me a hard time again, no high heels for now). I got the shirt at Jeurissen in Hasselt; I always pay them a visit when I'm in the neighborhood. You can find the best brands there, such as Carven, MSGM, Markus Lupfer, Alexander Wang, Filles À Papa... Definitely a hotspot to visit if you happen to be in Hasselt. 

T-shirt // FILLES À PAPA // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: ACNE 'PISTOL' BOOTS



 photo DSC04033_zps2a873294.jpg
 photo DSC04055_zps94aa0cb4.jpg
 photo DSC03975_zpsf086e841.jpg
 photo DSC04039_zpsbf61396d.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment