Military Coral

 
She Said:
Overtime I have grown to love military inspired pieces that really make an outfit uniform with a rugged edge. Today is no different; I am sporting a coral basic sleeveless blouse from H&M that has two front pockets and shoulder flap details. I picked a military green skinny pair of pants also from H&M, with quilted patches on the knees and love the look with my Charlotte Russe ankle lace up booties in black. These look like combat boots but have a heel to make them more feminine. The ultimate girlie accessory is definitely my Brina Box sorbet jeweled necklace – colorful and glitzy. It catches the sunlight and tops off this military number. I curled my hair and wore my Nordstrom’s aviators while the sun is still out. I also layered some arm candy, with a seafoam bella BCBG Generation cuff, gold beaded bracelet and a gold bangle. I stuck with a structured purse which ties in the whole outfit, this beautiful Tory Burch Robinson tote. I definitely will be mixing this top and pants throughout the coming months as it gets a little cooler.

H&M is having a great sale - be sure to check it out! 

He Said:
I like the colors she put together here I would have not thought they would look good together but she pulled it off. Let me start from the bottom - up today. Her shoes look great and go well with her pants, I love all the lacing that goes into them it adds the sex appeal I need in every outfit. Her pants fit her and the style is unique enough to stand out just the right amount. Where this outfit goes wrong is her top, I do not have a problem with the color, but the style is not flattering at all. Sleeveless shirts no matter who they are on remind me of Larry the cable guy, especially sleeveless button up shirts. Other than the Larry the cable guy resemblance, the bag, accessories and rest of the outfit look great.





0 comments:

Post a Comment