Plaid Wool Blazer


She Said:
Happy Monday everyone, the week of Halloween and the last week of October.So happy to bring a super fall look to the blog today! I am wearing a new blazer I just recently purchased from H&M, it has multiple colors making a sophisticated plaid print and elbow patches which makes me feel a part of Sherlock Holmes the movie! Though many may think I stole this out of my dads closet, this is not the case. I have been searching for a classic but trendy plaid blazer and this was a great price and quality. I chose a royal blue blouse with black piping underneath from Forever 21. It adds a pop of color but covered enough so it does not overwhelm. I remixed my AG jeans I wore last week with this outfit, but these cords are unbelievably soft! I matched my boots from Macy’s purchased a few years ago, but I love that these cover the heel for a modern appeal, similarly here is a pair of Fergie boots. I tied my hair in a low side ponytail and again chose my Tory Burch Robinson tote in black, simply effortless. It is almost Halloween what are you dressing up as?
He Said:
I love how this outfit has a masculine touch to it but it’s still sexy. The boots look perfect with her pants and the bag adds the contrast that is needed in an outfit like this. Her jacket reminds me of an English mans jacket which normally would not be a good thing but here she put this together so well that she was actually able to pull it off. I would have never guessed an outfit this masculine could look this good, she knocked this one if not out of the park at least far right field.
SHOP PLAID BLAZERS












Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment