Champagne and Black



She Said:
The week is nearly over, and it is time for some more leather this week! It is starting to feel a little more like fall, the weather is cooling down and I can bring out my layers and fall pieces. Every girl should own a fabulous pair of leather pants/leggings; they are super warm, stylish and comfortable. These particular leather pants are from Forever 21, with zippers on the inside ankle. I kept the black leather theme with my Nine West pointed toe pumps, they are ultra sexy and simple. My top was a steal at Ross Dress for Less, it has a rose metal detail as if it were a necklace (similar here); as well as a train on the back of the shirt, I adore this blouse in tan which is fitting for autumn.  I could definitely pair this with a black tote, satchel or clutch but I chose my quilted beige cross body it is classic and timeless, I love it paired with black. My earrings are a champagne drop earring at it compliments my Michael Kors Blair watch. A fitted leather jacket would look awesome but it is not that cold yet, but just a thought if you want to recreate this outfit! 

He Said:
Today’s outfit could very well be the hottest outfit in months! I just want to stare at her all day, obviously most of the reason for this is her pants but let me talk about everything else first. The top… well who really cares because no one is going to be looking at it, her heels are perfect with these pants they fit in with the whole look completely. The bag looks great with her top but like her top no man well see it. The pants leave me speechless… literally. I cannot get over when women wear anything leather-like, there is an almost rock star feel vibe but more sex appeal than any female rock star I have ever seen. Before I just start rambling on too much and not making any sense these pants are to die for and nothing else really matters when something like this is going on.













0 comments:

Post a Comment