Breast Cancer Awareness Month – iKen Watch

She Said:
Happy Monday everyone! October has so many events and campaigns going on; one I wanted to discuss is breast cancer awareness month. I hold it close to my heart because my Mom is a 7 year breast cancer survivor (can I get a whoop whoop!). When iKen reached out to me, I mentioned that I would love to do a pink face watch in honor of October’s awareness and all of the strong women in this world! IKen is totally customizable; it allows you to change every part to your liking “build-a-watch”.  I chose my main colors, pink, black and grey – they sent me 3 different straps and 2 cases all interchangeable. I picked the black straps so the face would stand out today but keep a look out, this watch is a new fashion statement on its own in my collection. Continuing with the pink theme, my blouse if from Forever 21 and has a pussy bow that makes it so sophisticated, similar styles here. I layered it with my tweed multi color Mossimo jacket from Target, love that it can blend with bright colors for fall. I kept this look bold with a baby blue pair for 7 for all Mankind skinnies. They pop but still let the pink be the main focus of my blouse and watch. I picked a simple black pump by Nine West from 6pm.com, and my Tory Burch Robinson tote. I had to add my anniversary gift from HIM, my Ily Couture pave bracelet, which as you all know I adore. To all you astounding women readers please be sure to check yourself out to detect the disease early, I am so fortunate my mom had a mammogram and within weeks it was removed completely. #findacure
He Said:
Very businesslike she is in today’s outfit (that is my one Yoda sentence for this year). I love the pink, it looks great and it shows her support for breast cancer awareness month. Also a shout out/thank you to all pro sports for reminding men everywhere of this very important month for women all over the world by incorporating pink into your games. I admire the whole thing, the shoes are hot, the bag is simple and the jacket is very unique in a neutral way. By neutral I mean the jacket fits her figure and looks tailored but it ages her quite a bit. The best part of this outfit has to be her watch, her watch connects it all and is just plain sexy. She looks amazing today as usual, very professional, but also a little more mature than she should at her incredibly sexy young age.

Shop My Look:








Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM


0 comments:

Post a Comment