Nordstrom Rack Pre-Opening Party



She Said:
I was able to attend the Culver City pre-opening party at Nordstrom Rack the other night; I wanted to share how it was and what I purchased! I love clothes, accessories and of course Nordstrom Rack, who doesn’t? It was a no brainier I would enjoy it, browsing, touching and feeling all of the latest trends and trying on some heels and boots I had my eyes on was right up my alley. They provided mini champagne bottles and appetizers while you shopped, the staff was bubbly and friendly and even though it was crowded I was happy I was invited and could meet up with fellow bloggers. HE of course joined me and he snapped some photos for us to share today. I purchased two items that I instantly fell in love with, this over sized sweater and these Rachel Roy pumps I kept going back to. They also gave us a reusable shopping tote, pictured above. These will be on the blog soon so stay tuned! Enjoy the pics. #rackopening

 Shop Rachel Roy




 Cheers to shopping!


 Ran into blogger Jessica from The Steele Maiden






0 comments:

Post a Comment