26th Birthday Edition



She Said:

Happy birthday to me! I have had the best birthday so far it’s today. Last night we went to Fuego at the Maya Hotel and  I got to celebrate with my family, laughed, celebrated and enjoyed the gorgeous night. Check out last years outfit here. I don’t exactly feel any different but 26 is going to be an amazing year! I decided to wear all white yesterday. My white leather topis from Express and it is light weight and leather, ironic I know, but the shirt is unbelievably perfect for fall. I paired it with my Jbrand Jeans in white, crisp and sassy. My recent purchase from Nordstrom Rack I chose my beige Rachel Roy pumps, they are so sexy and chic. I added my Kitsy Lane champagne necklace and my Louis Vuitton clutch. I curled my hair and then brushed it out for a soft wavy style and added my MAC lipgloss in girl about town. Lastly, glistening in the sun while I point to the Queen Mary, my Ily Couture Pave bracelet. I hope you enjoy all of the photos as much as I do. Thank you in advance for all of the birthday wishes on twitter and instagram


He Said:

This birthday was one of the best I can remember. Great food and great company what else more could anyone ask for. She looks amazing as usual, very stunning in all white. I love her top, it is beyond sexy, her pants looks amazing I just worried about keeping them clean but she did a perfect job. As for her sexy heels, they are almost as hot as her top. This was a great dinner outfit and birthday celebration; just being by her side for this incredible occasion made the time that much more valuable to me.
My Dad, Brother, nephew, sister-in-law, mom and my love






Kisses with my adorable nephew and my perfume from my Dad!

He helped me open all my wonderful gifts!


Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment