Charlotte Russe - Trending Leather


She Said:
From a trench coat yesterday to shorts today, as you can tell the weather is a little up and down. As a human, I sort of dress how the weather will be, as a fashion blogger I make sure I look good while trying to keep up with our weather daily changing. I am so honored to team up with Charlotte Russe, who sells trendy clothing at an affordable price. This leather trim blouse in white is something that is very me, I love the loose fit, leather trimmings and gold hardware. There was no way I was not going to not include more leather, it is a staple. My shorts were a great find at BeBe, they are tailored, short and sassy. I decided on a leather boot being we are in fall, these Jessica Simpson platform boots are so effortless and instantly dress up an entire look. I added my black Phillip Lim for Target tote and this fabulously blinged out iphone case also courtesy of Charlotte Russe. I chose a super pigmented lip color from MAC called “Fixed on Drama” and my rhinestone heart earrings to top it off. Sometimes classic black and white is all that’s needed for an amazing outfit, what do you think? 

Time to go shopping: Shopbop has a SALE - take 25% off your order with code: INTHEFAMILY25  

He Said:
Today is one of those outfits were I love everything she has on, just not all at once. I love her top but I feel it would work better with some type of pants or jeans. The same goes for her boots, these are one of the sexist boots she has in her closet, but when paired with shorts they lose a little bit of that. Her shorts just don’t look as though they fit in at all; they look like they could almost be athletic shorts. Last, her bag is huge; it overpowers the whole outfit with its size. One good thing though, I do love her cell phone case. 
SHOP MY LOOK









0 comments:

Post a Comment