Outfit // Take Two

 photo DSC03444_zpsf7f9e572.jpg
Take one: wearing this shirt with no belt, with a pair of black skinny jeans and my grey Isabel Marant sneakers.
Take two: enter belt and boot, exit Isabel Marant sneakers (I still love you, babies).

That moment when you're wearing an outfit you think looks fabulous on you, decide to shoot it, look at the pictures and think: "Dude, WTF happened?" That's exactly what happened when I was wearing the first outfit. Such a bummer though, because I shot that particular outfit during a shopping trip to Maastricht, meaning that I finally switched locations and therefore had a different, non-bricked background for a change. #FirstClassProblems

As for the hair... I wanted to go back to blonde and I don't know what the hell that hairdresser was sniffing on, but it turned out this ginger / copper / I don't know-kinda color. Not exactly what I signed up for, but hey, it's just hair. Cut it off, it'll grow back. Dye it and don't like it, just dye it again. 

And as for the lipstick: probably my new favorite. It's called 'Flat Out Fabulous' and it's by MAC. Plus, it's not red! *Shocker* But it's a nice change and it's matte -- I love matte lipstick.  

Shirt: ZARA // Belt: GUCCI // Leggings: H&M // Boots: UNKNOWN // BAG: FENDI thanks to Verso

 photo DSC03427_zps2e786b0d.jpg
 photo DSC03458_zpsad773a69.jpg
 photo DSC03455_zps27482818.jpg
 photo DSC03436_zps075e4b03.jpg
 photo DSC03422_zps709474a3.jpg
 photo DSC03449_zpsce1a4ce8.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment