Perfume Print Tee - Bank Fashion


She Said:
Wishing everyone a great Monday morning! I am featuring today’s post about Bank Fashion, I have talked about their amazing fashion pieces before, last seen here. Today I am sharing this over the top Tee. This is the perfume print tee by Criminal Damage on Bank Fashion. The bold silver bottle print, reminds me of Chanel perfume and what better way than paring it with leather. I figured I would make it extra sultry and girlie with a leather pencil skirt from Forever 21. I like that it looks a little relaxed, but still form fitting with a pin up style. I kept it simple with these knock out silver pumps by Shoedazzle; identical from these Target heels for only $14.99!!! My clutch from Lulus.com has a pop of color with this mustard yellow, and light grey color blocking, I think it breaks up the black and white. It only fit this moto bad ass look to wear a pair of aviators, right? I did just that, these are from Nordstrom and really any will do. I tend to always need some sparkle, this Loft gradient necklace blends with this tee, a gorgeous gold one here would also work! Grab your favorite tee from Bank fashion and create your daring leatherette outfit.

He Said:
Very, very sexy today! All of you that know what guys find sexy get why today’s outfit does just that. And if you don’t know, it’s all about the skirt. Today’s outfit is amazing but 99% of that amazing-ness is her skirt.  Now I don’t have anything against the shirt but I am not quite sure why it is tucked in. If you are wearing a skirt like this you don’t need to do anything else, you are good. The aviator glasses just add that curiosity, and the heels look amazing as well. But really all I can think about is her skirt when I look at her and as long as you have that on nothing else matters.








Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment