Jeweled Tones and a Pave Bracelet


She Said:
Happy Thursday, thank you everyone for making our anniversary so special, with all of your comments, love and texts. First and for most I wanted to share with you what HE got me! I have been eying this Ily Couture pave bracelet for a long time and my great friend Meredith from Create That Outfit shared hers on her blog and I fell in love! It is so detailed and heavy, which makes it even better. He made my day. Now onto the outfit, this teal blouse is from Nordstrom Rack this past weekend, I love the braided detail on the shoulder and the color is on trend for fall. I paired this with a cranberry pair of skinny jeans I rolled up. Last year I wore them with a preppy sweater.  I am also wearing a Dogeared wishbone necklace, hard to see but it is still one of my favorite pieces. My black rhinestone flats are also a find at Nordstrom Rack but 6pm.com has them too! My go to fall clutch has to be this Foley and Corinna versatile number c/o 6pm.com, the Bordeaux and black are a perfect combo. I added a purple lipstick from Pinnacle Cosmetics to top off this jewel toned ensemble. I hope you all have a fabulous day! 

He Said:
I love her red pants and her bag match the pants so well, but this top is a no. The top is not flattering to her figure at all; it makes her look frumpy. Girls don’t need their arms to look big, unlike guys wearing cut off tanks; they want their arms to look large! Lose the top and you have a decent outfit here today. But besides this top being a really bad decision her accessories look amazing. Her bracelet looks remarkable if I must say so myself and I have always loved her necklace. All in all there’s nothing to get excited about in today’s outfit, unless you get your kicks from sparkly things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment