Polished with Crimson



She Said:
I tend to wear my flare/wide leg jeans with a tailored blouse. They just go hand in and hand like a PB&J sandwich, wouldn’t you agree? With no exception to these leg hugging Jiselle Flares by 7 for allMankind. Over the weekend he and I went to the sample sale and purchased a few pairs, these being my favorite pair! I added this essentials pinstripe shirt I found on Labor Day from Express, which had 40% off in store and online, I went back a couple of times (guilty). With black and white, plus a dark wash red is a great accent color as it gets cooler. My Monogram Alma PM Louis Vuitton is a definite holiday bag, had to bring it out as it is a perfect tote to accompany this business style. With a red bag also needs kissable lips, my Beatrice lipstick is by Pinnacle Cosmetics with a gold lip-gloss over it.  I chose a bold, over the top gold chain Geneva necklace from the incredible Julie Vos, whose fall line just came out! This look can be toned down or done up with some curls and higher platforms but I chose a simple pointed toe heel. These are a purple suede pump by Guess, a finishing touch for a sophisticated playful outfit. Happy Tuesday.


He Said:
Today’s outfit gives the impression of legs for miles. I love the way these jeans fit her legs and flair out at the bottom. Her top is very cute and goes very well with the jeans; it has a professional appeal to it. I love how the shirt has the business feel and the jeans keep it all relaxed. The gold necklace and bright red bag stand out just enough, her heels on the other hand; add to the long leg illusion. Over all not a chart topper on the sexy list but still very cute and well put together.







0 comments:

Post a Comment