Leather Seamed Tee


She Said:

Ok SoCal, it is about 85 degrees and I have fall items I am dying to wear! I am daring it in this beautiful minus the leather shirt great for fall but I am still going to rock it today. It was a great find at Express, during the Labor Day weekend sale, I fell head over heels with this camel color that I also bought it in white. I paired a dark wash J Brand jeans, skinny and fitted. These heels happen to match the exact color of my top, and are from Shoedazzle that are the laced up to the ankle but are sold out, here is a similar pair from Express.  I added my #philliplimfortarget oversized tote, in black. It is pretty large, but I love that it is its own showstopper, wish I bought the taupe tote too. I decided to mix match my jewelry with this look, my earrings are the perfect chandelier drop earrings in green and gold from Julie Vos. I added my anniversary gift from Ily Couture, and a teal chain bracelet from Brina Box. I am loving leather this season; I just need a bit of cooler weather, maybe soon! 


He Said:

I absolutely love this brown top, which is a little crazy because is covers up so much. The cut and material is what makes it so sexy, and the fact that it looks amazing with her heels. The bag is huge, but it is a style that makes it fashionable. The jeans fit her perfectly but the real attention grabber is her heels. As I said early the heels look great with this top, but they would look great with any outfit that is capable of matching with brown. I love the lace-up and just the overall look of them its incredible and even more so with the structured leather top. 










Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment