Styled with Nail Polish


She Said:
I know Oxblood was one of the IT colors last year, but I am still rocking it this year! I don’t do my nails or toes all of the time, but when I do I like a bold color for the fall season. This #projectfab, nail polish provided by Marshalls is the perfect mix of berry/burgundy pigment and a hint of shimmer is a great beauty addition to my collection. Expression is not just with clothes, hair or attitude; nail polish alone makes a statement. Revolving around this nail polish I picked this tunic blouse from Nordstrom Rack, it is silky, sheer and a jeweled tone favorite. Burgundy looks great with a lot of colors, but there is something girlie with a rose colored flare jean by Rich and Skinny. It is no surprise I love anything shiny and with this blouse, two necklaces was a must. A colorful Sorbet J.Crew Inspired by Brina Box and underneath is a rhinestone art deco style piece from Forever 21.  Changing eras, I added these white and gold 70’s chunky heels on sale from Mossimo at Target, love the peep toe to shoe off my colorful toes! Olivia and Joy gifted this amazing Suspect chain flap purse, the color calms the outfit down, but the gold chain adds color and matches these heels. My hair is lightly wavy with lipglass by MAC utterly tart on my lips; this is the ultimate fall look in purple tones.

He Said:
Today’s outfit is cute with this unique top, the first thing that catches my eye is the material of her top, and it has a nice shine to it which adds a sex appeal. The pants are way too long and hide anything she has on her feet which is really, really disappointing unless your feet are really not pretty which in that case it is OK. But in this case it is not, because I did see her shoes and nails/feet and they are gorgeous so show those babies off. I love the bling on her necklaces and her bag fits in almost as well as her hidden nail polish does with her top. A little boring but I do like the colors. 





Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.


0 comments:

Post a Comment