Dressing up Basics – Frayed Shorts


She Said:

We hope you all had a nice long weekend! The weather has been fantastic here, super hot and perfect to dress up a cute pair of short shorts. I picked these distressed shorts from Forever 21, because they are lasting in hot weather. They have a light wash, are a tad higher in the waist and look great with any blouse. I picked black to compliment these shorts, for an elegant twist. This top is a classy v-neck with ruffled sleeves and a rhinestone belt. It really flatters and I love the ruffles and how delicate they look. I paired this with my favorite Tiffany & Co. onyx heart necklace, which was a gift from him just because a few years back. My heels are from Shoedazzle called Sahara on sale now, with three rows of straps and studs; they look identical to the Valentino Punkouture from Nordstrom. I selected my geometric beaded clutch c/o Marshalls for #projectfab. The black and white intertwined really pops on top of my bright hot pink lipstick Flat Out Fabulous by MAC Cosmetics. A pair of denim shorts and some typical black pieces to get this same look! Have a wonderful Tuesday! 


He Said:

When I first look at today’s outfit I think this is a great transition outfit from summer to fall. She has the very sexy daisy dukes on (very summery) and then a great fall top. The outfit is perfect for this time of year especially since it has been so hot lately.  How could you not notice these over the top heels, which do just that push this outfit over the top. Overall very good look today, she does not look like she is trying to hang on to summer but at the same time saying I can still be sexy in the fall and don’t need to jump right into winter cover ups.








0 comments:

Post a Comment