The New Crew

Now that it's September, it's time to start thinking about layering and transitioning pieces into the fall.  So for today's post, that's exactly what I am doing with Old Navy!











Sweater: C/O Old Navy (here)/ Pants: Love Culture (similar)/ Shoes: Mandee (similar)
Ring: BEBE/ Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe


  I recently went to Old Navy's Holiday Preview and fell in love with their sweaters. They're actually part sweater part sweatshirt which makes them extremely comfy and cozy.  They call them the
NEW CREW :) They've taken a great basic piece for fall/winter and transformed it into something that's a little more fun by adding embellishments and other cool designs as well as graphic prints.  The added details have turned these sweaters into a great statement piece for this season.  I especially love the pretty silver gems on the one I have on.  I decided to dress mine up a little and paired it with white pants because I am all for wearing white AFTER Labor Day.  I went with these silver shoes to help accent the pretty embellishments.
Old Navy is having a sale on their sweaters from now till September 11th starting at $15!  From embellishments, to graphics, and stripes, this is something you don't want to miss out on.



I am so happy that I was able to do a new outfit post.  I took these photos right before coming to NY!

<3


Disclosure:
 This has been a compensated campaign in collaboration with Old Navy.  All opinions expressed are my own and this has not been written or edited by any third parties. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment