Lady Gaga for US Elle

As always there are some great editorials doing the rounds but if there is one that caught my eye this week it is definitely Lady Gaga's editorial for the October issue of US Elle

Styled by Gaga's new stylist, Brandon Maxwell, and shot by Ruth Hogben the editorial shows a softer and perhaps vulnerable side (depending on how you interpret it) to the singer. I have to say the photography is just brilliant! 

US Elle Magazine, Oct 2013
Scroll down to see some of my favourite shots from the editorial. 





This is my favourite shot from the shoot. Just love it! 



Favourite Lady Gaga Shoots
As always when I do a post like this I like to pick out my top 5 shoots so scroll down to see my favourite Gaga magazine shoots.

US Vogue, Dec 2009

iD Magazine, Aug 2010

Out Magazine, Sept 2009

944 Magazine, Jan 2010

US Elle, Jan 2010

So what do you all think of the editorial in US Elle? Which is your favourite Lady Gaga editorial? Leave your comments below.

XxX 

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment