Mixing Metals on Top



She Said:
TGIF everyone! Today I glammed up my casual look with an embellished sweater, I wore this last here with boyfriend jeans. I love grey; it actually is one of my favorite colors. Guess made this amazing sweatshirt with bead work and shiny skulls, which is right up my alley for a twist on a sweatshirt! Old Navy has similar fall sweaters too that incorporate sequins and beading. I added even more hardware in my Stella and Dot mixed steal tassel necklace, it definitely adds character and is pretty busy on top. I kept my bottom half of the outfit neutral wearing Jbrand cargo jeans with zippers on the ankle, which I adore. My flats are by Mossimo from Target, simple, beige and great for an everyday flat. If I am in a hurry sometimes I just take my Tory Burch wallet, it is like a clutch in itself. Lastly, you know how excited I am about my gifted bracelet had to wear it again. It is by Ily Couture, paved to perfection, a perfect touch to this embellished Friday get-up. 

He Said:


Today's post is a great fall look, but there is still nothing really special about it. The sweater is very nice and I love the color, the pants are just average looking pants and her slippers are well... slippers. The piece that does stand out a little is her necklace, and I am not even quite sure if it stands out in a good way or bad way. This outfit is very nice looking and it would be a great outfit if you just want to blend in with the background. Maybe that is what she is going for with today's outfit, but something tells me that she is not and that most if not all women deep down inside never want to blend in with the background.








0 comments:

Post a Comment