Cara, Jourdan and A$AP Rocky for DKNY

It's been a campaign overload since the New Year began; from Miley Cyrus for Marc Jacobs (how amazing is that campaign) to Elizabeth Olsen for Miu Miu (another campaign I highly recommend you check out), fellow fashion lovers are in their element - I know I am, after all I love a good campaign.

The S/S '14 DKNY campaign featuring none other than Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and A$AP Rocky certainly stood out to me and I had to blog my love for it. Come on how can you not love seeing those three in a campaign together and the clothing is something not to go un-noticed, it is right up my street too; Cara working those dungarees with that chic coat - yes please to having this look in my summer wardrobe!

This campaign is certainly one I highly recommend you have a look at, go on scroll down and drool over some of my favourite shots from the campaign....



Another look I would gladly walk around in.

Dream team. 




Images - Grazia

So what do you think of the campaign? Which do you prefer this or the A/W campaign featuring Rita Ora? Leave your comments below.

XxX

                  Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment