Western Vibes

Happy Friday!






Coat: Desigual (50% off in store) c/o / Jeans: Habitual (here)
Hat: Official Crown Laurel (here) c/o 
Bag: Galian / Shoes: Charlie By Mz (similar)

I've got a little Western vibe going on today!  Oh how I wish I was on the west coast right now soaking up some sun.  I also feel like I'm incognito with the long black coat and hat.  When it's really cold out and you're having a bad hair day, all you have to do is throw on a hat and it pretty much solves both problems.  Well, at least for me it does.  I am definitely beginning to have an obsession with hats this season.  They're fun to mix and match with many looks.  I've really been wanting another black coat for awhile now so when I saw this one with the printed detailing, I fell in love.  It's so simple but beautiful.  Desigual is having a huge sale on their winter coats right now. I really wanted to wear pants that would pop, so these skinnies ended up working best. I think I have lost count of how many times I have already worn them on the blog. And I'm sure they'll be back again soon :) My feet were cold I cannot lie! But I thought the pumps worked better than my booties. Also, I added this creme scarf to brighten up the top half a little bit.

  I will be in NYC all weekend for the contest that I won with Lucky and P&G Beauty so I am really excited (also nervous) to shoot our video campaign!  I just found out that we will be filming outside so by the time we wrap up, I may be frozen.  I really can't wait to share it all with you. I will also be having a lot of new beauty content on the blog starting in February.  I've been wanting to expand on beauty topics so this is a great way for me to do it. Thanks so much again to all who voted for me and all of the well wishes.  As always, I truly appreciate your support and kindness.  Sending you my love!

Happy Weekend babes.
<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment