Fiery Feeling


She Said:

Sometimes we dress with how we feel. Right ladies? Today, I am feeling fiery. I need a little drama, texture and sass which I think this outfit portrays. Let’s talk about these ultra fab tuxedo stripe pants from 7For All Mankind. Luckily, I have an amazing friend Carol who picked these out for me, the leather details and zippered pockets add the drama without over doing it. Chain straps…need I say more, these are sexy, flashy and look great holding up a black hi-lo tank from Charlotte Russe. The gold accents scream Beyonce (single ladies), the tassel necklace gifted from my sister-in-law, my mixed-metal Stella and Dot Bracelet and this over the top pave bracelet by Ily Couture HE gifted to me. Stylish and sleek, these black patent/suede and gold heeled booties from Shoedazzle are feminine with a hint of spice. I love these two options in black from Nordstrom here and here. Lastly, my Louis Vuitton clutch (old) holding everything I need lipgloss, phone and wallet. This may be sophisticated but it’s fierce with on texture.  

He Said:

There is just something about black and gold on a woman that looks great. I love her pants they are so unique and the black strip going down the side has a classy feel to it. All the gold accents just look amazing with her top and bag. The heels are high and sophisticated. I never use to like gold, it always seemed like something ancient on women but she looks terrific in it today, proving to me that even young beautiful women don’t look aged when wearing gold.







0 comments:

Post a Comment