A Touch Of Vintage & Leopard

Happy rainy Tuesday from the east coast!  Hopefully this green coat can help brighten up the day a little :) 









Coat: Vintage (via Karla's Closet)/ Top: Dynamite c/o (similar)
Jeans: Dittos/ Shoes: Forever21(also love)
Bag: F&W Style/ Bracelets: Alex & Ani

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, then you might remember this gorgeous vintage coat from the 50s!  It's such a little gem and probably one of my favorite pieces in my closet.  I always gravitate towards gold hardware so these little buttons made me obsess over this coat that much more.  It also has cropped sleeves too. I  absolutely love vintage items and I really wish that my mom had kept more of her things.  I also wish I knew who wore this back in the 50s.

 I honestly have not worn this since the end of 2012 when I first bought it.  I was trying to think of a fun new way to style it and I finally did.  I'm really into the leopard & green combo and the bold look that it creates.  I guess I've been having a green moment lately.  I've also been having a leopard moment too.  I went with another pair of dark wash denim to make this look more for everyday wear.  Then I just added a simple nude heel and this bag to make the look pop a little more. Oh, and of course some gold accessories :)

Enjoy your day beauties!
<3
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment