Outfit // Best Of 2013

Look1
Cap: ZERO // Coat: ZARA // Sweater: H&M // Pants: H&M // Shoes: MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M // Bag: VALENTINO thanks to Verso

First of all, I'd like to wish you all had a happy New Year and wish you all the best for 2014 (and 2015, 2016, ...). I'm a little bit late with this recap from my outfits in 2013, but I took some time off the blog to hang out with my family and friends.

So, here they are: all of my outfits from last year! Looking at them, I made some resolutions:

- Invest in a better camera / lens. Blogger and Photobucket turned a lot of my pictures into pure crap and it's just recently that I found a solution to it (thanks to some fellow bloggers who were dealing with the same problem). Nonetheless, I still want to get an even better camera.

- Change my background more often. I know, I've said it a gazillion times already. As you know (if you didn't, you do know), I rely on my mom for outfit pictures. I'm single, so there's no photographer boyfriend to help me out. My mom's  a working girl, so we usually have to squeeze a photo shoot somewhere in between. I'll try to work on it, though! Pinky swear.

So, which outfit is your favorite?

x Krizia

P.S.: Don't forget to enter the oNecklace GIVE AWAY HERE! Good luck! 

Look2
Shirt: H&M // Pants: COS // Shoes: CHLOE // Bag: STELLA McCARTNEY

Look3
Blouse: Thanks to SUGARHILL BOUTIQUE // Pants: H&M // Shoes: CHANEL // Sunglasses: PRADA

Look4
Blouse: Thanks to SUGARHILL BOUTIQUE // Skirt: H&M // Headband: H&M

Look11
Faux Fur: PRADA // Pants: H&M // Boots: MORGAN // Bag: VALENTINO thanks to Verso

Look5
Shirt: BALENCIAGA // Pants: COS // Shoes: BALENCIAGA // Necklace: SWAROVSKI // Bag: BALENCIAGA // Sunglasses: TOM FORD

Look6
Jacket: BERSHKA // Pants: H&M // Shoes: KARTELL // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Look7
Vest: H&M // Pants: H&M // Shoes: CHLOE // Bag: BALENCIAGA // Sunglasses: RAY-BAN

Look8
Dress: VERO MODA // Shoes: H&M // Turban: RIVER ISLAND // Sunglasses: PRADA

Look9
Shirt: H&M // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: PRIMARK // Bag: VALENTINO thanks to Verso // Sunglasses: DIOR

Look10
Jacket: BERSHKA // Top: ZARA // Skirt: NEW LOOK // Shoes: BALENCIAGA // Sunglasses: DIOR

Look12
Jacket: BERSHKA // Top: H&M // Pants: ISABEL MARANT // Shoes: CHANEL // Bag: VALENTINO thanks to Verso

Look13
Shirt: ZARA // Boots: MORGAN // Belt: GUCCI // Bag: FENDI thanks to Verso

Look14
Dress: Thanks to SUGARHILL BOUTIQUE // Shoes: CHANEL

Look15
Vest: TIANY KIRILOVE FOR VERO MODA // Shirt: H&M // Shoes: MANGO // CAP: FILLES A PAPA

Look16
Blouse: H&M // Pants: H&M // Shoes: GIVENCHY // Bag: VALENTINO thanks to Verso

Look17
Blouse: Thanks to SUGARHILL BOUTIQUE // Pants: H&M // Shoes: CONVERSE thanks to Size.co.uk

Look19
Shirt: SANDRO // Shoes: MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M // Bag: CHANEL

Look20
Shirt Dress: FILLES A PAPA // Shoes: NEW LOOK

Look21
Shirt: FILLES A PAPA // Skirt: H&M 

Look22
Jacket: Thanks to ME PARIS // Shirt: H&M // Pants: H&M // Shoes: CHLOE

Look23
Sweater: FILLES A PAPA // Pants: H&M // Shoes: MANGO

Look24
Shirt: ZARA (MEN) // Pants: H&M // Shoes: Thanks to SACHA

Look26
Vest: TIANY KIRILOVE FOR VERO MODA // Top: Thanks to SKIP 'N WHISTLE // Legging: Thanks to BORN PRETTY STORE

Look25
Shirt: H&M // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: MAJE thanks to Maasmechelen Village // Necklace: H&M 

0 comments:

Post a Comment