Casual Valentine’s Look

She Said:
I can’t believe Valentine’s day is around the corner. I was emailed by a follower Devon asking if I could share a casual look if you are cooking for your man at home on Valentine ’s Day. Which is so sweet and special in my opinion. I decided on the iconic pink, highlighter pink to be exact; this Deb Shops sweater is a casual piece to throw on when at home, easy yet stylish. Now that you are comfortable, by adding a drop waist skirt it makes this look girlie and feminine, which will work in your favor. I love the contrast of the black, because the pink over powers but equally the colors blend nicely. To spice it up more, I added these platform ankle strap black leather bombshell heels from Charlotte Russe, they are affordable and sexy. If you need to run out, a cylinder quilted clutch is easy to throw on if you forgot dessert and need to run out. I layered on a fringe tassel necklace (on sale) so it was a bit more put together; with gold and black chains intertwined this necklace completes the valentine’s dinner look. Now, if you are cooking dinner be sure to wear an apron and trust me the heels will be the best part, it’s like you are going out but casually staying at home making a delicious dinner. I will be posting more looks before the February 14th, so check daily! 
He Said:

Now this is an outfit I could get used to seeing. I love her skirt; this skirt is a good example of how it doesn’t always need to be tight to be sexy. The top always looks great, the sex appeal is not quite there but it does blend well with her skirt and I like the color. The heels are amazing and lets be honestly only women will be looking at her top when she is wearing this skirt and heels combo. If she decides to cook on Valentine’s day, I hope it is in this.
Shop My Casual Valentine's Look








STYLELIXIR Style Sessions





0 comments:

Post a Comment