New // San Jose Sharks Cap

DSC05665
Experiencing a major bad hair day today, which is the perfect opportunity to wear this San Jose Sharks cap that I bought a while ago. I don't know a lot about sports, but I do know that the Sharks are a hockey team from San Jose, California and that they play the Jaws theme song as an intro during their home games.

My mom rolled her eyes when I showed her this cap and I could already hear what she was thinking: "You're never going to wear that." My arguments?

- At least I know a teeny tiny something about the Sharks, as mentioned above.
- Sharks are part of my 'Favorite Animals'-list.
- I named my blog after these gorgeous creatures.
- The cap is by '47 Brand, a company and brand founded by two Italian immigrants - and twin brothers - in 1947, named Arthur and Henry D'Angelo. I'm Italian, gotta support my people, right?

What do you do when you have a bad hair day?

x Krizia

Cap: '47 BRAND

DSC05685

0 comments:

Post a Comment