New // Balmain & Isabel Marant

DSC05436
DSC05444
My parents and I went to Liège to do some serious sale shopping and I think we succeeded. We stopped at our two hotspots we always visit when we're in town, had some lunch and went back home. There were already 50 % discounts in stores, always fun!

First stop was Irina Khä, where I bumped into the yellow Balmain jacket at 50 % off. My dad got it for me as a gift "for my next 3 birthdays", as he said so himself. Fair enough, hehe. The picture doesn't really does the color justice. It's a canary, almost fluorescent, kinda yellow. Since I own about a dozen of black leather jackets, I think it was time for a change. I'm thinking a tank top, skinny jeans and killer heels or a pair of cool sneakers.

Next up was Ygreque, where I found the Isabel Marant Scarlet boots at 30 % off. They were on my wish list ever since the F/W RTW 2013 fashion show, but always out of my budget. I wanted the all black boots at first, but my size was already sold out. My mom managed to convince me to try on the black and white pair above, since I was a bit hesitant. I tried them on and I fell in love head over heels. 

What do you think?
Did you managed to get something from you wish list during the sales? I wanna hear all about it!

x Krizia

Jacket: BALMAIN // Shoes: ISABEL MARANT 'SCARLET' BOOTS

P.S.: Don't forget to enter the oNecklace GIVE AWAY HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment