On the Road with LeSportsac

Hudson is ready for the road trip and so am I

She Said:
I am so excited to team up with LeSportsac to show off some of their various collections. If you have not heard about them they are the leading manufacturer in functional and creative handbags (that’s huge!). It was so nice that they were up for a unique blog post; these bags are a great fit for my trip to Nebraska, which we head out tomorrow! I received 4 different sized bags to show you all the unique prints, creative pockets and to highlight the Artist in Residence collection. The two larger bags were designed by Sukie who owns a stationary and textile company, taking inspiration from nature, travel, pretty paper and vintage books to fashion this amazing air collection. The Cloud Burst Small Leisure Bag and TotallyTotem Large Leisure Bag are original and colorful; they are perfect for a getaway or roadtrip. What about adding some sequins, why not? This remarkable Sequin Carry-all Tote came in a variety of colors but the Tilly Pastel Glimmer is so girlie and festive paired with others or alone it catches anyone’s eye. Lastly, I am always in need of durable cosmetic bags, this Pack of Pouches comes in a 3 pack in 3 sizes. They are ideal for my toiletries. Now we just have to try and fit all of our stuff in the car, with Hudson too! Enjoy the photos and we will be on the road for two days but posts, instagrams and tweets will be sent throughout the journey.

Outfit details: I am wearing this tomorrow morning, boyfriend jeans from Paige, obsessed with the wash color! A casual loose animal printed top from Forever 21 with Vera Wang sandals in a two ton tan with edgy spikes on the back. I added my white cuff from Forever 21 and a teal ring from Aldo

The Winner of the Giveaway is Elisabeth! Congratulations, I will respond to your comment to email me.  

He Said:
This looks like a nice casual Sunday outfit. Nothing about it gets me going, but I would not say I hate it either. Her bags on the other hand look great, they have great bright colors and the style is unique as well. I like how they look great even when they are stuffed full, and not many bags can pull this off. 


 Large duffel bag that actually fits all my clothes! 
 The perfect small bag for pajamas and a pillow
 A bag full of shoes
 I filled these with toiletries and makeup! 
See you in Nebraska!

0 comments:

Post a Comment