She Said His Turn...to be styled. New Series


You asked, you Facebooked, you tweeted, you recommended. And we listened! We are starting a monthly series featuring His fashions - styled and photographed by me. Talk about a change of character He will be modeling and I will be behind the scenes. We hope you like this new approach and look forward to your feedback.

He Said:
My outfit today is something old and new mixed together. Believe it or not I loved this shirt when I purchased it and then immediately did not like it and didn’t wear it for years. Today I saw it in my closet and I thought I would try it on, and I love it now, I like the way it fits and it’s unique. The shorts I have had for awhile and I wear them all the time. Then there is my new favorite pair of shoes, I love these shoes they are so comfortable and even though they are red they always seem to look good with whatever I wear them with.

She Said:

I really love his look today. My favorite part is his shirt; it reminds me of his hometown in Nebraska. He looks like a hot mechanic that is taking his lunch break. Those red shoes are trendy and stand out, love how they look with the shorts as well as when he wears jeans. 

Don't forget to enter the Stella and Dot Giveaway!











0 comments:

Post a Comment