Fiesta Blouse


She Said:
Happy Friday everyone, I finally got my hair done! Thank you Paula. Anyway, I kept my Friday attire a bit comfortable. It is a little festive, fun with black and white. This reminds me of a blouse that could be worn in Cabo, Mexico. The ribbed fabric detailing in teal, red and white are a pretty contrast against the black long sleeve blouse. I love the length and rounded end. This can be found at Forever 21. My flare wide leg jeans are also from Forever 21, I have so many pairs, but these I don’t mind running errands in. I paired this festive attire with my Cathy Jean wedges, that I have had forever. I kept my hair straight with a light smokey eyeshadow. My clutch is from Ross, a bow studded clutch, cute option from Nordstrom. I thought the front of the clutch did not go with my look but the color sure did. I just turned it around. A little mint with my look, causal and comfortable. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! I will be in Vegas  until Monday, so be sure to follow my Instagram and Twitter

He Said:
What a great unique outfit, I love the print going down her top, it’s different and that sometimes is a good thing. Of course I love her clean white pants and the touch of color with her purse. The only bad part about her jeans is again they don’t show her shoes and shoes are almost always focal points for me. I always check out the shoes and then base the rest of the outfit from that, the shoes start things off and point the direction of the outfit the right way. Her hair and make-up look great as always and her outfit is a good change.  She did a great job putting today’s outfit together, but I am stilling waiting to be blown out of the water this Spring. 






Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment