Flare Denim Attraction


She Said:
I really adore a casual look that just works sometimes; it looks great with wedges and fits well for any occasion. These jeans are by True Religion Brand Jeans; I had been eying them on the website and magically found them at my local Loehmanns, with coupons and a store discount card they were just the right price to come home with me. I really like the wash and the small distressed marks throughout. They are super flare which I tend to gravitate toward! This blouse is from Bebe, simple but beautifully detailed with slits and lace. My earrings are a gorgeous champagne color by Vera Wang, they are squares that catch the light but aren’t too heavy to wear all day. I am wearing my LouisVuitton Neverfull that blends well with the tan satin blouse. My wedges are by Cathy Jean even though you are unable to see them, they are my go to wedge! I wore my matte MAC Shy Girl lipstick and bronzed my cheeks. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!


He Said:
Great outfit today, but nothing about it really stands out and catches my eye. I like her top, I think I would appreciate a top like this more if it was paired with something else other than jeans. Her jeans are just that… jeans, kind of boring. Not only that but if she was wearing a spectacular pair of shoes that really gave this outfit something to talk about, I wouldn’t be able to see them. Today seems like a real laid back maybe even a little bit boring kind of day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment