Fall boots in Spring?



She Said:
Our weather is kind of becoming June gloom, the sun is out then it is a cooler wind, or cloudy and looks like it will rain! So today I wanted to show you a spring top with fall boots and bottoms. These are a bit darker tones than usual bright and colorful but it is perfectly fine to mix fall items into all seasons throughout the year. My top is by Sky and it is a crisp white with a detailed leather belt and brooch center for added bling. A low cut top, but with cap sleeves it makes this classy and timeless.  I paired this with a warm pair of leggings from Express, I love the thickness and they fit with boots, which always looks flawless. My boots are a taupe color, I love them because they can be worn with any color, I chose to keep it more neutral but the chunky heel and leather design is very fashionable. They are by Jessica Simpson, who in my mind makes amazing shoes apart from apparel. I curled my hair and textured it a bit with some Sexy Hair products. I added some arm candy from BCBG Generation and Forever 21. Lastly, my Mr. Player clutch. A sultry name with amazing quality and sex appeal, love this and the whole collection here. Happy Thursday Everyone!

He Said:
Today she is blowing me away with this outfit. I love her hair, the boots, the top everything about today’s ensemble. The top she has on today is perfect, it’s a clean white with a great style and it really flatters her body amazingly well, not to mention the belt adds the perfect amount of color while pulling the fabric in at her waist line giving her the appearance of having a thinner waist. The love these boots also, to be honest it really would not matter what she put with the boots they would always look great. The little gold and silver accents of bracelets and such look great with everything. The best part is everything fits together while looking like she did not try too hard.




0 comments:

Post a Comment