Frye Boots


She Said:
Oh man, when I posted a photo of my brand new Melissa Frye Boots you guys commented that I would LOVE them and I DO! They are so cute, crisp and beautiful. Even though I bought them in spring, they go with a few outfits such as today. I felt like a military outfit was perfect for a Friday and these boots would be a great pairing. This dress was from the Guess Outlet in Vegas a few years ago similar one here from Piperlime, I love the green color and pockets to match. I curled my hair lightly and chose a Tory Burch hobo with a large logo in the front. The two leather pieces look great mixed together. This is an easy look to put together with a dress you have in your closet, make it work for summer! By the way happy first full day of summer! Have a wonderful weekend! I will be having a Stella and Dot giveaway next week so stay tuned!! 

He Said:
I absolutely love today's outfit, it has a sexy edge to it that gets my attention and keeps it. The first thing that draws my attention is her dress, it has this military feel to it, and what's sexier than my hot woman in a military inspired dress. When she adds the black boots and bag it completes the look and completes my ability to contain myself. Today's outfit is going in the record books as one of her hottest.





0 comments:

Post a Comment