Fringe Booties and Lace

She Said:
Happy Friday everyone! If you missed some great features this week, check out HIS picks from lulus.com and Father’s Day gift ideas under $50 all from Etsy! I know another black dress, but this one I have had for a long time and love the detailing with the lace and bead work.  Thinking about it since I am headed on a road trip, this will be coming with me. We are going to Nebraska soon and this dress screams country girl to me. It is from Free People, similar one here and here. I wore a cross necklace from Forever 21 that is dainty and stylish, just to add some gold hardware. I paired it with my Shoedazzle purse and added a longer strap to make it more of a messenger bag. The colors mix well together. Also from Shoedazzle (love them) I am wearing my fringe booties, love the fit, shape and color contrast. I added some turquoise bracelets from F21, and feather earrings to add more countryside to my ensemble.

He Said:
She says this dress reminds her of being country or Nebraska the state, I have to agree and I love it. The dress just looks like a great girl next door dress, that’s what I love about it. It’s very sexy without being too revealing. Additionally, I like the lace in cream and black. I like the bag with this outfit it goes well but I don’t like her shoes with this dress. This dress needs a comfortable heel, not an Indian inspired wedge. The earrings and bracelet look good, but honestly I am not looking at things like accessories with a dress like this.





0 comments:

Post a Comment