Generation Beauty by ISPY


She Said:

On Saturday I had the opportunity to go to Generation Beauty courtesy of the Sexy Hair Team, special thanks to Glenda! It is an event put on for 3 days to bring all the amazing beauty gurus, for workshops, meetups and network with others alike. It was held at LA live, in the large white tent, almost 90 degrees in LA it was a hot day but fun to see everyone so pretty and able to get dolled up in a room full of gorgeous people. I was able to get my hair styled by Josh at the Sexy Hair booth, with twists and curls, very bohemian. I also was able to get my nails painted by the Nicole OPI booth. A pretty pink named Naturally and Heavenly Angel glitter on my ring finger. A few makeup companies like Makeup Forever, NYX, BH Cosmetics and Bare Minerals were also there. I was able to take some great photos, so hope you enjoy! Happy Monday. (Sorry about the photo quality I took my Cannon Powershot)


I wore a navy blue blouse from Forever 21 with sporty drawstring silk shorts also from F21. I paired this with my metallic ankle sandals from Target and my Robinson Tory Burch Tote. I added this rhinestone statement necklace from F21 to glam up my look. I loved getting my hair styled and nails painted to top off the look. 
 Waiting outside to get in in 90 Degree weather! (HOT)

 One of the Sexy Hair Booths I Sat in.

 My Hair Styled - so cute! 

 Glenda and I (Thank you again for my Invite!)

 Hair Done and Nails Painted! 

 NYX and Fawn
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment