Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Muse Magazine

I am loving Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the latest Muse Magazine so naturally I had to do a blog post about it, couldn't resist.  

Shot by Guy Aroch, for Issue 34 of Muse Magazine, the shoot shows the 26 year old model in a number of fun, summer poses. 

Muse Magazine - Issue 34, Summer 2013
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks amazing in the spread (as always) and I just love the care free vibe to it. Rather than me babble on about the shoot, scroll down to see my favourite shots. 









Muse Magazine No.34 Summer 2013 
Photography: Guy Aroch
Styling: Joanne Blades
Hair: Maranda @ The Wall
Makeup: Ozzy Salvatierra


 Favourite Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Shots
As always when I do a post like this I have to choose out my all time shoots, so scroll down to see my favourite editorials and front cover pictures featuring the amazing model. 


Tush Magazine, October 2009

Harper's Bazaar, Jan 2012

Complex Magazine, June/July 2011

Vogue China, Sept 2006

Vogue Brazil, April 2013


Vogue Brazil, April 2013


Vs Magazine, S/S 2012 

So Stylista's what do you think of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Muse Magazine and which are your all time favourite shots of her? Leave your comments below. 

XxX 

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment