Remix Teal Dress



She Said:
Happy Thursday, only 2 more days until we leave for Nebraska on our Road trip. Be sure to follow on Instagram and twitter, and we will still be posting daily as usual! Today’s look is sort of a remix. I have worn this dress before and I tend to keep gravitating toward neutrals and browns to pair with it but I think it looks sleek. This is a light teal chiffon dress from Tobi.com. I paired it with a stretch belt off of another dress that clasps together. My tan wedges are from Urban behavior, similar here from Piperlime. My accessories are simple, these silver earrings are from Shop Jami. My clutch is Mr.Player from D’Andrea Handbags, love the bold brown against the teal. Brought out my Feminine Classic Guess white watch with rhinestones and a pearl face to the blog, which I have had forever. My hair is pulled back to the side, with swept bangs. 

LAST DAY TO ENTER THE STELLA AND DOT GIVEAWAY!  

He Said:
Don’t ask me why but for some reason this dress reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, maybe you can see the similarities also? I love the color of this dress and I like how it is pulled in below her chest… it looks amazing. Her heels are just there, not much special about them and I find myself paying more attention to her dress and watching to see if any wardrobe malfunctions are likely. She picked a good clutch, it goes well with her shoes and it’s not over sized so I don’t have to try and look around it to see her dress. And oh yeah I almost forgot to mention I love her hair pulled back.




0 comments:

Post a Comment