Fitted for the Countryside



She Said:
Happy July third! Been exploring, hanging with his family and relaxing on vacation so sorry for no post yesterday. What better top to wear than a country Chambray shirt, light washed, easy to throw on and keeps you warm but is still breathable. This blouse was a find at Forever 21, a great go to store as most women know. I also found these Eyelet shorts in white from F21 as well, they remind me of the countryside and the eyelets look like flowers which makes them extra girlie. Plus they are now on sale! With the large backyard, open field and gorgeous scenery these beige flats are perfect to walk around in. These are from Target, easy to pack and stylish with any outfit. My purse is from Shoedazzle, the dark rustic brown is eye-catching and complimentary to the light blue blouse. It is an easy look you can wear anywhere but it really suits a beautiful area like Nebraska in summer time.

He Said:
These are some of my favorite photos. And it’s not just because they were taking in Nebraska, but I do absolutely love the background. This is such a perfect country outfit, she fits right in. I like it because it’s sexy and she still looks casual and comfortable. The only minor complaint I might have is I am not sure if white anything is good idea when you plan on going anywhere with even a little bit of dirt around and here as you can tell by the photos there is a lot of dirt blowing around. Besides that she looks great and I am so happy and proud to have her here in my hometown.








0 comments:

Post a Comment