Chiffon, Lemon and Wedges


She Said:

Happy Thursday everyone! It is a gorgeous day in LA, time to bring out the bright pop of color. This outfit focuses on the one aspect a girl can never live without, her purse! It is our life, our property and a form of expression. Today I wanted a bright cheering bag, this one from Olivia and Joy fit the part. The gold chain with a structured body, gifted at the Lucky Fabb event I attended was it.  I paired it with this high low chiffon blouse that has a rhinestone collar from Marshalls. It is a cream color and an even better price. A bold cross necklace from Forever 21 gleams in the sunshine. My Hollister frayed shorts were on sale and love the half pocket on the thigh, so different. The clothing items are neutral so I kept my heels the same. These are new from Piperlime the Nine West Reelymind in Natural. I actually love the lower heel with the ankle strap; these can be paired with so many pieces I can’t wait to show you. Mixing light tones with a bold purse always brightens my day.

He Said:
I like everything about today’s outfit, with the exception of her wedges. I really like her white blouse there is something about it that catches my eye and keeps my attention, it just fits her well and when you have a flowing white see-thru blouse like this it’s always a perfect 10. Her shorts are very sexy and I love the pop of yellow. But the shoes are just weird, I don’t get them. I don’t understand what they are trying to be, is it a heel with the straps but then there is no heel where there should be but a wedge instead. Whatever it is, it’s weird and ugly.





0 comments:

Post a Comment