Dijon Yellow Heels

She Said: 
Wishing everyone a nice Monday! Today’s look reminds me of ketchup and mustard, both delicious together and even better when combined in clothing. These heels are the centerpiece. These Blonde Ambition Renata Dijon Yellow Strappy Studded Sandals were gifted from Lulus.com, last seen here. They are incredible chic and bold in color. I wanted to compliment these so I chose a red sheer pussy bow blouse from Forever 21. It is more of an orange-red which is great for most skin-tones. These grey leather shorts were a find at Bebe, they were on sale and I just could not pass them up. I think the grey mutes the look just a tad so that the heels can still be the feature. I chose these rhinestone oval drop earrings from Forever 21, which glistens in the light.  I added my white studded clutch, similar one here. I added these rhinestone oval drop earrings from Forever 21, which glisten in the light. Some would call it a carnival look, or an innovative color splash well put together, whichever you think I love these Dijob heels. They spice up any look!
He Said:

I love it all, I have always loved her heels and I don’t think it’s only because I picked them out. They are just so unique and really just plain sexy. The shorts look great and her clutch is basically average. Her top is nice but I wish there was something that could be done about the see-thru quality of it. It’s not too attractive to see bras threw shirts or blouses. Other than that small observation I love this perfect summer outfit.





Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment