Twirling with Marshalls



She Said:

I am truly blessed, honored and so excited to be working with Marshalls on the Project Fab collaboration! This entire look was chosen by the amazing Louise, who picked such a fun chic ensemble. This dress is so fun to twirl in (guilty) I love the pattern and high neckline, even the gold buttons on the back! I could wear this to a wedding, dinner or a summer stroll similar style here. I was so excited when I opened the box; this Antik Kraft clutch was unlike anything I had. The pattern, detailed beadwork, and long chain everything you want in a clutch, and guess what it was only $19.00, that is a DEAL!  The best part about Marshalls for me is they always tend to carry the shoe size I need 5.5, I have a slight obsession with heels, and I love these Jessica Simpson peep toes in a cream color. They are sexy, classy and comfortable. This whole look is fabulous left alone but I added my vera wang earrings and a cream cuff with a gold rim as my jewelry pieces. I feel very Carrie Bradshaw-like, ready for a martini in Manhattan. I cannot wait to share more outfits with these pieces and throughout the year with Project Fab. Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!



He Said:

I love everything about this outfit, when I first saw her in this ensemble I was blown away. The dress is so unique and it fits her perfectly, I love the pattern and the colors. But more than the dress these heels are so sexy without being too loud. They have a sophisticated sex appeal about them. The clutch ties it all in and then, her hair. Her hair looks so good here I can barely get over it. Overall, she knocked this one out of the park, just when I think it could not get any better every piece works so well together.  I still cannot believe it is from Marshalls, I too really like that store. 

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment