Flap Front Pocket Dress


She Said:
Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thursday! Today’s look is inspired by this Tory Burch Fable Dress which is more pricy; I love the clean lines and just so happen to have a dress so similar. I found this sexy, refined, and structured dress from Ross the “dress for less-store” – for only $11.99! It is meant to be a little loose; the tie waist can bring it in for a tailored look. I love the material and gold buttons down the front. Similar less expensive from 6PM.com here. I paired it with my new Piperlime Nine West heels that are SO comfortable, I literally can walk in them all day. Cognac goes great with black, don’t you agree. I added a leopard clutch but I am crushing on this Nordstrom one, if you remember this post here I styled it. I kept it classy with a deep orange lipstick “sounds like nose” from MAC and lightly curled my hair and brushed it out a soft wave style. I feel like I need to be a layer in this look, but some days looking like a business women makes me feel extra confident! 

He Said:
This is about as sexy as it gets! I have not seen her in an outfit this sexy in quite awhile. I don’t even think I need to explain my opinions in very much detail on this one. This black “dress” gives the illusion of the classic trench coat with nothing on underneath, but it’s a dress. The heels are great I love the buckles, I just wish the heels were a different color the brown or tan is a little boring. If there was a fire and I could only save one outfit in her wardrobe… it would be this one.






0 comments:

Post a Comment