Layered on Top


She Said:
I can't believe it’s only Thursday! This week has dragged on, but at least the weather is beautiful and sunny here so I am whipping out the shorts! These shorts are tailored perfectly and 7 forAll Mankind did it again. The extra detailing with the four buttons is my favorite accent. I continued with the denim trend on top with my chambray top from Forever 21 and a sweater from H&M that is cozy but breathable. I love the mixture together and white makes this outfit pop a bit. This LV scarf is amazing, I am a lucky daughter who gets to borrow it from her mom. Thanks Mom! The two-tone is so pretty and it almost looks like denim, but it adds a perfect print for this preppy look. My Prabal Gurung sandals are a recent purchase from Target, and they are so comfortable, last seen on Monday here. I like the metal when the sun is gleaming on them, oh the shiny things!  I know this is a tad boring in bright colors but I assure you coral lips are all you need to spice up today’s outfit. This is a coral lipstick from the Sephora Collection. I tied my hair in a ponytail and this new Target clutch was a calming choice. Wishing everyone a wonderful day. 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
What is going on here? This is what you wear if you live somewhere where it is going to be -20 degrees (on top) and then 80 degrees in the same day. I guess you could wear this year round; you never have to change, and it’s for all seasons. I don’t know if she is too cold so she put on a sweater and scarf and then she got hot so she threw on a pair of shorts and sandals. Nothing about this outfit makes sense and it just comes off as weird. If I saw her without knowing her I would think this girl is not exactly living on the same planet as most other people. But I will give her kudos for being unique and daring, but that’s about it. Sometimes fashion isn’t pretty. 









katherines corner

button

Loves on a Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment