Inspiration // Pink Fedora

 photo TheNativeFox_zpsa124e889.png
Photo: The Native Fox

Again, sorry for abandoning the blog. My grandfather passed away 4 days ago, so things are kinda hectic right now. It all happened so sudden and unexpected, but I'm finding comfort in the thought that he probably didn't noticed a thing when he passed away. His heart just... stopped beating. I'm happy and grateful that I got to have him with me for 23 years and that there are tons of memories I have of him.

Anyway, if I found the time to go on my laptop during these busy days, all I did was browse for inspirational pictures -- believe me, you don't want to see any of my outfits right now, but I promise I'll be back soon. 

I stumbled upon the picture above and thought I was looking at Blake Lively at first. Turns out, it's Jennifer from The Native Fox, which quickly has become my new favorite blog. As you all know, there's a 99 % chance that I'll love an outfit that contains black and leather, so this one isn't an exception. But what I love most, is the pink fedora hat, which adds the perfect amount of color to this outfit and seems to have the right shade of pink. In love! 

x Krizia

P.S.: If you have some extra 5 seconds left, it would be awesome if you could vote for a friend of mine, who's participating in the Miss Fashion Limburg-competition. All you have to do is like their page here and like her picture here. It would make both of us very happy! Thank you in advance. XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment